This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Andy OS for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Andy OS from your computerandyroid.net
. More info about andyroid.net can be seen here
. Usually the Andy OS program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Andy directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Andy OS by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Andy\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Andy OS's main file takes around 58.09 KB (59488 bytes) and is called Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are contained in Andy OS. They take 58.09 KB (59488
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Andy OS version 1.1
Andy OS has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:The files below are left behind on your disk by Andy OS's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Andy\Uninstall.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ANDY OS
Andy OS is a program offered by the software company andyroid.net. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Andy OS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Andy OS from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Andy OS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Andy OS". If it exists on your system the Andy OS program will be found very quickly. When you click Andy OS in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Andy OS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Andy OS.
8. After removing Andy OS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Andy OS which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Andy OS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Andy OS by andyroid.net from your PC, nor are we saying that Andy OS by andyroid.net is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Andy OS supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:56:05.330