Android Video Turbo Converter
Android Video Turbo Converter is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Android Video Turbo Converter from your computerAllMediaConverters LLC
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on AllMediaConverters LLC. Please follow http://allmediaconverters.com/
if you want to read more on Android Video Turbo Converter on AllMediaConverters LLC's page. Usually the Android Video Turbo Converter program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Android Video Turbo Converter folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Android Video Turbo Converter is C:\Program Files\Android Video Turbo Converter\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Android Video Turbo Converter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.79 MB (1876992 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Android Video Turbo Converter. They take about 18.01 MB (18886224
bytes) on disk.
- Android Video Turbo Converter.exe (1.79 MB)
- uninstall.exe (149.58 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (15.76 MB)
The current page applies to Android Video Turbo Converter version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other versions of Android Video Turbo Converter:
Android Video Turbo Converter is a program marketed by AllMediaConverters LLC. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Android Video Turbo Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Android Video Turbo Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Android Video Turbo Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Android Video Turbo Converter". The Android Video Turbo Converter program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Android Video Turbo Converter in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Android Video Turbo Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Android Video Turbo Converter:
- The software company is: http://allmediaconverters.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Android Video Turbo Converter\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Android Video Turbo Converter.
8. After removing Android Video Turbo Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Android Video Turbo Converter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Android Video Turbo Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Android Video Turbo Converter by AllMediaConverters LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Android Video Turbo Converter by AllMediaConverters LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Android Video Turbo Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-02 05:56:28.653