Android USB Driver
Android USB Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Froyo_Android_Driver directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Android USB Driver is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Froyo_Android_Driver\unins000.exe". A way to uninstall Android USB Driver from your computer
The following executable files are contained in Android USB Driver. They occupy 3.01 MB (3159187
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- CustomInstall.exe (112.00 KB)
- MonServiceUDisk.exe (500.00 KB)
- WindowsXP-KB890927-v6-x86-ENU.exe (360.23 KB)
- WindowsXP-KB901122-x86-CHS.exe (482.73 KB)
- WindowsXP-KB901122-x86-ENU.exe (483.23 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Android USB Driver we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Froyo_Android_Driver
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Froyo_Android_Driver\Bin\CustomInstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Froyo_Android_Driver\Bin\DriverInstallation.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Froyo_Android_Driver\Bin\MonServiceUDisk.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Froyo_Android_Driver\Driver\android_amd64\WdfCoInstaller01009.dll
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Android USB Driver_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Android USB Driver_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Android USB Driver_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Android USB Driver_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Android USB Driver_is1\UninstallString
Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Android USB Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Android USB Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Android USB Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Android USB Driver". The Android USB Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Android USB Driver in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Android USB Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Android USB Driver.
8. After uninstalling Android USB Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Android USB Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Android USB Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130