Android Toolkit 2.0.58
Android Toolkit 2.0.58 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Android Toolkit 2.0.58 from your systemApeaksoft Studio
. You can read more on Apeaksoft Studio or check for application updates here
. Usually the Android Toolkit 2.0.58 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Apeaksoft Studio\Android Data Recovery directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Android Toolkit 2.0.58 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Apeaksoft Studio\Android Data Recovery\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Android Data Recovery.exe and its approximative size is 428.47 KB (438752 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Android Toolkit 2.0.58. They take 6.86 MB (7198104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Android Data Recovery.exe (428.47 KB)
- CleanCache.exe (23.98 KB)
- CountStatistics.exe (33.97 KB)
- Feedback.exe (39.98 KB)
- Patch.exe (638.00 KB)
- SDInst.exe (24.98 KB)
- SDInst64.exe (135.45 KB)
- SDInst86.exe (111.23 KB)
- splashScreen.exe (187.97 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.86 MB)
- x64Installer.exe (92.47 KB)
- adb.exe (3.09 MB)
- CEIP.exe (244.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Android Toolkit 2.0.58 version 2.0.58
Android Toolkit 2.0.58 is a program released by Apeaksoft Studio. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Android Toolkit 2.0.58 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Android Toolkit 2.0.58 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Android Toolkit 2.0.58 or simply click the Search field and type in "Android Toolkit 2.0.58". The Android Toolkit 2.0.58 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Android Toolkit 2.0.58 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Android Toolkit 2.0.58, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Android Toolkit 2.0.58.
8. After removing Android Toolkit 2.0.58, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Android Toolkit 2.0.58 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Android Toolkit 2.0.58 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Android Toolkit 2.0.58 by Apeaksoft Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that Android Toolkit 2.0.58 by Apeaksoft Studio is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Android Toolkit 2.0.58 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 18:25:11.700