Android-Sync v0.398 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Android-Sync v0.398 from your PCAndroid-Sync.com
. More data about Android-Sync.com can be read here
. Please follow http://www.android-sync.com
if you want to read more on Android-Sync v0.398 on Android-Sync.com's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Android-Sync directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Android-Sync\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Android-Sync v0.398. Android-Sync v0.398's primary file takes around 6.22 MB (6520240 bytes) and is named AndroidSync.exe.
Android-Sync v0.398 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.85 MB (12428129
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AndroidSync.exe (6.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- adb.exe (159.00 KB)
- devcon32.exe (82.03 KB)
- devcon64.exe (86.03 KB)
- mapi64.exe (4.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.398
of Android-Sync v0.398.
Android-Sync v0.398 is an application by Android-Sync.com. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Android-Sync v0.398 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Android-Sync v0.398 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Android-Sync v0.398 or simply click the Search field and type in "Android-Sync v0.398". The Android-Sync v0.398 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Android-Sync v0.398 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Android-Sync v0.398, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Android-Sync v0.398:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.android-sync.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Android-Sync\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Android-Sync v0.398.
8. After uninstalling Android-Sync v0.398, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Android-Sync v0.398 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Android-Sync v0.398 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Android-Sync v0.398 by Android-Sync.com from your computer, we are not saying that Android-Sync v0.398 by Android-Sync.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Android-Sync v0.398 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 14:46:24.410