Anderton Content Collection
This web page is about Anderton Content Collection for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Anderton Content Collection from your computerCakewalk, Inc.
. You can find out more on Cakewalk, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Anderton Content Collection is usually set up in the C:\Users\TAHALO~1.TAH\AppData\Local\Temp\is-NRC0P.tmp\Anderton Content Collection folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Anderton Content Collection's full uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Cache\Uninstallers\f6defe84-acd0-4426-b5cf-17d277f85ae3\unins000.exe. Cakewalk-Command-Center.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 9.71 MB (10185152 bytes) on disk.
Anderton Content Collection contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.93 MB (11460992
bytes) on disk.
- Cakewalk-Command-Center.exe (9.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Anderton Content Collection.
Anderton Content Collection is a program marketed by Cakewalk, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Anderton Content Collection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Anderton Content Collection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Anderton Content Collection or simply activate the Search field and type in "Anderton Content Collection". If it exists on your system the Anderton Content Collection app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Anderton Content Collection in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Anderton Content Collection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Anderton Content Collection.
8. After uninstalling Anderton Content Collection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Anderton Content Collection which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Anderton Content Collection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Anderton Content Collection by Cakewalk, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Anderton Content Collection by Cakewalk, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Anderton Content Collection in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-26 17:02:13.680