And Yet It Moves 1.2.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall And Yet It Moves 1.2.0 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall And Yet It Moves 1.2.0 from your computerBroken Rules
. You can read more on Broken Rules or check for application updates here
. More information about And Yet It Moves 1.2.0 can be found at http://www.andyetitmoves.net
. Usually the And Yet It Moves 1.2.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\And Yet It Moves directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall And Yet It Moves 1.2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\And Yet It Moves\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.79 MB (3970560 bytes) on disk and is named And Yet It Moves.exe.
And Yet It Moves 1.2.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.51 MB (4733214
bytes) on disk.
- And Yet It Moves.exe (3.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (744.78 KB)
This web page is about And Yet It Moves 1.2.0 version 1.2.0
And Yet It Moves 1.2.0 is a program released by Broken Rules. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove And Yet It Moves 1.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall And Yet It Moves 1.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find And Yet It Moves 1.2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "And Yet It Moves 1.2.0". The And Yet It Moves 1.2.0 application will be found automatically. After you click And Yet It Moves 1.2.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding And Yet It Moves 1.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for And Yet It Moves 1.2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.andyetitmoves.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\And Yet It Moves\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove And Yet It Moves 1.2.0.
8. After removing And Yet It Moves 1.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of And Yet It Moves 1.2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling And Yet It Moves 1.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall And Yet It Moves 1.2.0 by Broken Rules from your PC, we are not saying that And Yet It Moves 1.2.0 by Broken Rules is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall And Yet It Moves 1.2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 01:26:59.807