Ancient Sudoku is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Ancient Sudoku from your computerWildTangent
. Go over here
where you can get more info on WildTangent. More details about Ancient Sudoku can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Ancient Sudoku program is installed in the C:\Program Files\HP Games\Ancient Sudoku directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\HP Games\Ancient Sudoku\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ancient Sudoku. The application's main executable file is named Sudoku-WT.exe and it has a size of 653.74 KB (669432 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Ancient Sudoku. They occupy 4.91 MB (5151319
bytes) on disk.
- Sudoku-WT.exe (653.74 KB)
- Sudoku.exe (4.14 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.07 KB)
This info is about Ancient Sudoku version 014902
alone. For more Ancient Sudoku versions please click below:
Ancient Sudoku is a program marketed by WildTangent. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Ancient Sudoku is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Ancient Sudoku from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ancient Sudoku or simply click the Search field and type in "Ancient Sudoku". If it exists on your system the Ancient Sudoku application will be found very quickly. After you click Ancient Sudoku in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Ancient Sudoku, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ancient Sudoku:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HP Games\Ancient Sudoku\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ancient Sudoku.
8. After uninstalling Ancient Sudoku, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ancient Sudoku that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ancient Sudoku with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ancient Sudoku by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Ancient Sudoku by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ancient Sudoku in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 08:49:27.380