This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Ancient Rome for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Ancient Rome from your PCWildTangent
. Open here
where you can find out more on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more facts about Ancient Rome on WildTangent's website. Usually the Ancient Rome application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\AncientRome folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\AncientRome\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ancient Rome. Ancient Rome.exe is the Ancient Rome's primary executable file and it takes close to 2.57 MB (2699264 bytes) on disk.
Ancient Rome is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.27 MB (5526888
bytes) on disk:
- Ancient Rome-WT.exe (2.15 MB)
- Ancient Rome.exe (2.57 MB)
- ancientrome-WT.exe (210.59 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Ancient Rome.
Ancient Rome is an application marketed by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase Ancient Rome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Ancient Rome from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ancient Rome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ancient Rome". The Ancient Rome program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Ancient Rome in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Ancient Rome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ancient Rome:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\AncientRome\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ancient Rome.
8. After removing Ancient Rome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ancient Rome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ancient Rome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ancient Rome by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Ancient Rome by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Ancient Rome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 21:02:24.583