Anchor Wallet 1.0.5
This info is about Anchor Wallet 1.0.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Anchor Wallet 1.0.5 from your systemGreymass
. You can read more on Greymass or check for application updates here
. Usually the Anchor Wallet 1.0.5 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Anchor Wallet directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Anchor Wallet 1.0.5 is C:\Program Files\Anchor Wallet\Uninstall Anchor Wallet.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Anchor Wallet 1.0.5's main file takes about 99.61 MB (104445336 bytes) and is named Anchor Wallet.exe.
The executable files below are part of Anchor Wallet 1.0.5. They occupy about 100.22 MB (105092256
bytes) on disk.
- Anchor Wallet.exe (99.61 MB)
- Uninstall Anchor Wallet.exe (511.36 KB)
- elevate.exe (120.40 KB)
This data is about Anchor Wallet 1.0.5 version 1.0.5
Anchor Wallet 1.0.5 is an application offered by the software company Greymass. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Anchor Wallet 1.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Anchor Wallet 1.0.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Anchor Wallet 1.0.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Anchor Wallet 1.0.5". If it exists on your system the Anchor Wallet 1.0.5 app will be found automatically. When you click Anchor Wallet 1.0.5 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Anchor Wallet 1.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Anchor Wallet 1.0.5.
8. After removing Anchor Wallet 1.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Anchor Wallet 1.0.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Anchor Wallet 1.0.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Anchor Wallet 1.0.5 by Greymass from your computer, nor are we saying that Anchor Wallet 1.0.5 by Greymass is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Anchor Wallet 1.0.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 10:18:54.600