Ancestral Sources is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Ancestral Sources from your PCNick Walker
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Nick Walker. You can get more details about Ancestral Sources at http://www.ancestralsources.com
. Ancestral Sources is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Ancestral Sources directory, depending on the user's choice. Ancestral Sources's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Ancestral Sources\unins000.exe. Ancestral Sources's primary file takes about 2.45 MB (2564096 bytes) and is named Ancestral Sources.exe.
Ancestral Sources is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.59 MB (3763921
bytes) on disk:
- Ancestral Sources.exe (2.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Ancestral Sources version 5.2.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Ancestral Sources releases:
...click to view all...
Ancestral Sources is an application by Nick Walker. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Ancestral Sources is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Ancestral Sources from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ancestral Sources or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ancestral Sources". If it is installed on your PC the Ancestral Sources program will be found automatically. When you select Ancestral Sources in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Ancestral Sources, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ancestral Sources:
- The publisher is: http://www.ancestralsources.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ancestral Sources\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ancestral Sources.
8. After uninstalling Ancestral Sources, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ancestral Sources that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ancestral Sources with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ancestral Sources by Nick Walker from your PC, we are not saying that Ancestral Sources by Nick Walker is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ancestral Sources in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 23:07:52.170