AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 from your computerOLSoft LLC
. More information about OLSoft LLC can be seen here
. Click on http://www.AnalyzerXL.com
to get more details about AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 on OLSoft LLC's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\AnalyzerXL folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 is "C:\Program Files\AnalyzerXL\unins000.exe". axlreg10.exe is the AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35's main executable file and it takes close to 200.00 KB (204800 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35. They occupy about 875.34 KB (896345
bytes) on disk.
- axlreg10.exe (200.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
The current web page applies to AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 version 6.1.35
AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 is an application released by OLSoft LLC. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35". If it is installed on your PC the AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 application will be found automatically. When you select AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35:
- The publisher is: http://www.AnalyzerXL.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AnalyzerXL\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35.
8. After uninstalling AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 by OLSoft LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 by OLSoft LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 03:29:41.807