AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 from your computerOLSoft LLC
. More information about OLSoft LLC can be seen here
. Click on http://www.AnalyzerXL.com
to get more details about AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 on OLSoft LLC's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\AnalyzerXL folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 is "C:\Program Files\AnalyzerXL\unins000.exe". axlreg10.exe is the AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35's main executable file and it takes close to 200.00 KB (204800 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35. They occupy about 875.34 KB (896345
bytes) on disk.
- axlreg10.exe (200.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
The current web page applies to AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 version 6.1.35
AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 is an application released by OLSoft LLC. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35". The AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 application will be found very quickly. After you click AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35:
- The publisher is: http://www.AnalyzerXL.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AnalyzerXL\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35.
8. After uninstalling AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 by OLSoft LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 by OLSoft LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AnalyzerXL Package 6.1.35 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 03:29:41.807