This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AnalyzerPlus for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall AnalyzerPlus from your systemPulsar Instruments plc
. More information about Pulsar Instruments plc can be read here
. Please follow www.pulsarintruments.com
if you want to read more on AnalyzerPlus on Pulsar Instruments plc's page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pulsar Instruments\AnalyzerPlus folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Pulsar Instruments\AnalyzerPlus\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AnalyzerPlus. The program's main executable file has a size of 471.52 KB (482832 bytes) on disk and is labeled AnalyzerPlus.exe.
The executable files below are part of AnalyzerPlus. They occupy an average of 1.03 MB (1080704
bytes) on disk.
- AnalyzerPlus.exe (471.52 KB)
- ErrorReporter.exe (28.00 KB)
- NovaUpdate.exe (57.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (76.45 KB)
- wyUpdate.exe (421.91 KB)
This info is about AnalyzerPlus version 184.108.40.206
AnalyzerPlus is an application released by Pulsar Instruments plc. Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase AnalyzerPlus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AnalyzerPlus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AnalyzerPlus or simply click the Search field and type in "AnalyzerPlus". If it exists on your system the AnalyzerPlus app will be found automatically. When you click AnalyzerPlus in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AnalyzerPlus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnalyzerPlus:
- The publisher is: www.pulsarintruments.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pulsar Instruments\AnalyzerPlus\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AnalyzerPlus.
8. After removing AnalyzerPlus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AnalyzerPlus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnalyzerPlus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AnalyzerPlus by Pulsar Instruments plc from your computer, we are not saying that AnalyzerPlus by Pulsar Instruments plc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AnalyzerPlus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 15:34:46.660