Analyse de Vulnerabilite
Analyse de Vulnerabilite is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Analyse de Vulnerabilite from your computerOrange
. You can find out more on Orange or check for application updates here
. Analyse de Vulnerabilite is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Analyse de Vulnerabilite folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Analyse de Vulnerabilite is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Analyse de Vulnerabilite\setup.exe. kss.exe is the Analyse de Vulnerabilite's main executable file and it takes circa 1.40 MB (1470552 bytes) on disk.
Analyse de Vulnerabilite contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.36 MB (3520896
bytes) on disk.
- dump_writer_agent.exe (85.47 KB)
- kss.exe (1.40 MB)
- setup.exe (1.87 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.524
of Analyse de Vulnerabilite.
Analyse de Vulnerabilite is an application marketed by the software company Orange. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Analyse de Vulnerabilite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Analyse de Vulnerabilite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Analyse de Vulnerabilite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Analyse de Vulnerabilite". If it exists on your system the Analyse de Vulnerabilite program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Analyse de Vulnerabilite in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Analyse de Vulnerabilite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Analyse de Vulnerabilite.
8. After uninstalling Analyse de Vulnerabilite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Analyse de Vulnerabilite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Analyse de Vulnerabilite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Analyse de Vulnerabilite by Orange from your PC, we are not saying that Analyse de Vulnerabilite by Orange is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Analyse de Vulnerabilite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 06:31:37.883