Analogue Vista Clock 1.24
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Analogue Vista Clock 1.24 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Analogue Vista Clock 1.24 from your PC4Neurons
. Check out here
for more details on 4Neurons. Please open http://www.4neurons.com/
if you want to read more on Analogue Vista Clock 1.24 on 4Neurons's page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Analogue Vista Clock directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Analogue Vista Clock 1.24 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Analogue Vista Clock\Uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Analogue Vista Clock.exe and its approximative size is 492.47 KB (504288 bytes).
The executables below are part of Analogue Vista Clock 1.24. They take about 551.50 KB (564735
bytes) on disk.
- Analogue Vista Clock.exe (492.47 KB)
- Uninst.exe (59.03 KB)
This page is about Analogue Vista Clock 1.24 version 1.24
Analogue Vista Clock 1.24 is an application marketed by 4Neurons. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Analogue Vista Clock 1.24 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Analogue Vista Clock 1.24 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Analogue Vista Clock 1.24 or simply click the Search field and type in "Analogue Vista Clock 1.24". If it exists on your system the Analogue Vista Clock 1.24 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Analogue Vista Clock 1.24 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Analogue Vista Clock 1.24, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Analogue Vista Clock 1.24:
- The publisher is: http://www.4neurons.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Analogue Vista Clock\Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Analogue Vista Clock 1.24.
8. After removing Analogue Vista Clock 1.24, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Analogue Vista Clock 1.24 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Analogue Vista Clock 1.24 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Analogue Vista Clock 1.24 by 4Neurons from your computer, nor are we saying that Analogue Vista Clock 1.24 by 4Neurons is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Analogue Vista Clock 1.24 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:24:54.210