Analogue Vista Clock 1.16
This info is about Analogue Vista Clock 1.16 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Analogue Vista Clock 1.16 from your computerRad, Inc.
. You can read more on Rad, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.radsoftwareteam.com/
to get more info about Analogue Vista Clock 1.16 on Rad, Inc.'s website. Analogue Vista Clock 1.16 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Analogue Vista Clock directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Analogue Vista Clock 1.16 is C:\Program Files\Analogue Vista Clock\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called Analogue Vista Clock.exe and it has a size of 1.98 MB (2075312 bytes).
Analogue Vista Clock 1.16 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.64 MB (2770890
bytes) on disk:
- Analogue Vista Clock.exe (1.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Analogue Vista Clock 1.16 version 1.16
Analogue Vista Clock 1.16 is an application offered by Rad, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Analogue Vista Clock 1.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Analogue Vista Clock 1.16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Analogue Vista Clock 1.16 or simply click the Search field and type in "Analogue Vista Clock 1.16". If it exists on your system the Analogue Vista Clock 1.16 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Analogue Vista Clock 1.16 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Analogue Vista Clock 1.16, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Analogue Vista Clock 1.16:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.radsoftwareteam.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Analogue Vista Clock\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Analogue Vista Clock 1.16.
8. After removing Analogue Vista Clock 1.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Analogue Vista Clock 1.16 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Analogue Vista Clock 1.16 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Analogue Vista Clock 1.16 by Rad, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Analogue Vista Clock 1.16 by Rad, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Analogue Vista Clock 1.16 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 14:21:10.550