You can find below detailed information on how to remove AnalogX TagMaster for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AnalogX TagMaster from your systemAnalogX
. Check out here
where you can get more info on AnalogX. You can see more info on AnalogX TagMaster at http://www.analogx.com/
. AnalogX TagMaster is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnalogX\TagMaster folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove AnalogX TagMaster by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AnalogX\TagMaster\tagmu.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 163.98 KB (167920 bytes) on disk and is labeled tagm.exe.
AnalogX TagMaster installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 314.58 KB (322127
bytes) on disk.
- tagm.exe (163.98 KB)
- tagmu.exe (150.59 KB)
AnalogX TagMaster is a program marketed by AnalogX. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase AnalogX TagMaster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AnalogX TagMaster from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AnalogX TagMaster or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AnalogX TagMaster". If it is installed on your PC the AnalogX TagMaster app will be found automatically. After you click AnalogX TagMaster in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AnalogX TagMaster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnalogX TagMaster:
- The software company is: http://www.analogx.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnalogX\TagMaster\tagmu.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AnalogX TagMaster.
8. After removing AnalogX TagMaster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AnalogX TagMaster that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AnalogX TagMaster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AnalogX TagMaster by AnalogX from your computer, nor are we saying that AnalogX TagMaster by AnalogX is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AnalogX TagMaster in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-17 09:57:44.930