This page is about AnalogX TSDropCopy for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AnalogX TSDropCopy from your PCAnalogX
. More info about AnalogX can be found here
. Click on http://www.analogx.com/
to get more facts about AnalogX TSDropCopy on AnalogX's website. AnalogX TSDropCopy is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnalogX\TSDropCopy directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing AnalogX TSDropCopy is C:\Program Files (x86)\AnalogX\TSDropCopy\tsdcu.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. tsdc.exe is the AnalogX TSDropCopy's main executable file and it takes approximately 169.98 KB (174064 bytes) on disk.
AnalogX TSDropCopy installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 320.59 KB (328282
bytes) on disk.
- tsdc.exe (169.98 KB)
- tsdcu.exe (150.60 KB)
AnalogX TSDropCopy is a program released by the software company AnalogX. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove AnalogX TSDropCopy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AnalogX TSDropCopy from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AnalogX TSDropCopy or simply click the Search field and type in "AnalogX TSDropCopy". The AnalogX TSDropCopy program will be found automatically. When you click AnalogX TSDropCopy in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AnalogX TSDropCopy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnalogX TSDropCopy:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.analogx.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnalogX\TSDropCopy\tsdcu.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AnalogX TSDropCopy.
8. After uninstalling AnalogX TSDropCopy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AnalogX TSDropCopy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AnalogX TSDropCopy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AnalogX TSDropCopy by AnalogX from your PC, nor are we saying that AnalogX TSDropCopy by AnalogX is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AnalogX TSDropCopy supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 00:31:35.713