AnalogX BanishCD is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall AnalogX BanishCD from your computerAnalogX
. More information on AnalogX can be found here
. Click on http://www.analogx.com/
to get more facts about AnalogX BanishCD on AnalogX's website. AnalogX BanishCD is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnalogX\BanishCD directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\AnalogX\BanishCD\banishu.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AnalogX BanishCD. banishcd.exe is the AnalogX BanishCD's primary executable file and it takes close to 114.98 KB (117744 bytes) on disk.
AnalogX BanishCD is composed of the following executables which occupy 265.60 KB (271974
bytes) on disk:
- banishcd.exe (114.98 KB)
- banishu.exe (150.62 KB)
AnalogX BanishCD is an application marketed by the software company AnalogX. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall AnalogX BanishCD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AnalogX BanishCD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AnalogX BanishCD or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnalogX BanishCD". If it exists on your system the AnalogX BanishCD app will be found very quickly. When you select AnalogX BanishCD in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AnalogX BanishCD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnalogX BanishCD:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.analogx.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnalogX\BanishCD\banishu.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AnalogX BanishCD.
8. After removing AnalogX BanishCD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AnalogX BanishCD which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnalogX BanishCD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AnalogX BanishCD by AnalogX from your computer, we are not saying that AnalogX BanishCD by AnalogX is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnalogX BanishCD in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 00:30:00.833