This page contains complete information on how to remove Anagram Generator for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Anagram Generator from your computerSoftology
. More info about Softology can be found here
. You can read more about related to Anagram Generator at http://softology.com.au
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anagram Generator folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Anagram Generator is C:\Program Files (x86)\Anagram Generator\unins000.exe. anagram.exe is the Anagram Generator's primary executable file and it takes about 1.55 MB (1628160 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Anagram Generator. They occupy about 2.21 MB (2319641
bytes) on disk.
- anagram.exe (1.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
Anagram Generator is a program released by Softology. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Anagram Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Anagram Generator from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Anagram Generator or simply click the Search field and type in "Anagram Generator". The Anagram Generator program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Anagram Generator in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Anagram Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Anagram Generator:
- The web site of the application is: http://softology.com.au
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anagram Generator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Anagram Generator.
8. After removing Anagram Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Anagram Generator which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Anagram Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Anagram Generator by Softology from your computer, we are not saying that Anagram Generator by Softology is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Anagram Generator in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 21:18:04.850