This web page is about Anachronox for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Anachronox from your PCGOG.com
. Additional info about GOG.com can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.gog.com
if you want to read more on Anachronox on GOG.com's page. Anachronox is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\games\Anachronox directory, subject to the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\games\Anachronox\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Anachronox. anox.exe is the Anachronox's main executable file and it occupies approximately 484.04 KB (495654 bytes) on disk.
Anachronox is comprised of the following executables which take 3.83 MB (4020115
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- afscmd.exe (24.00 KB)
- anox.exe (484.04 KB)
- autorun.exe (492.00 KB)
- dparse.exe (156.00 KB)
- GCT Setup.exe (1.14 MB)
- particleman.exe (160.04 KB)
- setupanox.exe (228.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
This info is about Anachronox version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other Anachronox versions:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Anachronox.Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Anachronox is a program released by GOG.com. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Anachronox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Anachronox from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Anachronox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Anachronox". The Anachronox application will be found automatically. When you click Anachronox in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Anachronox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Anachronox:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\games\Anachronox\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Anachronox.
8. After removing Anachronox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Anachronox which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Anachronox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Anachronox by GOG.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Anachronox by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Anachronox in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 04:13:05.637