AnVir Task Manager 9.2.1
AnVir Task Manager 9.2.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall AnVir Task Manager 9.2.1 from your systemlrepacks.ru
. You can find out more on lrepacks.ru or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.theinpaint.com/
if you want to read more on AnVir Task Manager 9.2.1 on lrepacks.ru's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing AnVir Task Manager 9.2.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named unins000.exe and occupies 921.83 KB (943958 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with AnVir Task Manager 9.2.1. They take about 921.83 KB (943958
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 9.2.1
of AnVir Task Manager 9.2.1.
AnVir Task Manager 9.2.1 is an application released by the software company lrepacks.ru. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall AnVir Task Manager 9.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AnVir Task Manager 9.2.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AnVir Task Manager 9.2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AnVir Task Manager 9.2.1". If it is installed on your PC the AnVir Task Manager 9.2.1 app will be found very quickly. After you click AnVir Task Manager 9.2.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AnVir Task Manager 9.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnVir Task Manager 9.2.1:
- The software company is: http://www.theinpaint.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AnVir Task Manager 9.2.1.
8. After removing AnVir Task Manager 9.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AnVir Task Manager 9.2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnVir Task Manager 9.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AnVir Task Manager 9.2.1 by lrepacks.ru from your PC, we are not saying that AnVir Task Manager 9.2.1 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager 9.2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 18:51:05.123