AnVir Task Manager 8.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove AnVir Task Manager 8.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AnVir Task Manager 8.0 from your systemAnVir Software
. More info about AnVir Software can be found here
. Please follow http://www.anvir.net/
if you want to read more on AnVir Task Manager 8.0 on AnVir Software's website. You can remove AnVir Task Manager 8.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\AnVir.inf,Uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.61 MB (5887592 bytes) on disk and is titled AnVir.exe.
AnVir Task Manager 8.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.25 MB (7603432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (5.61 MB)
- anvir64.exe (142.59 KB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (59.18 KB)
- tweaker.exe (733.18 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (107.68 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (157.50 KB)
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (475.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0
of AnVir Task Manager 8.0.
AnVir Task Manager 8.0 is a program marketed by AnVir Software. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase AnVir Task Manager 8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AnVir Task Manager 8.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AnVir Task Manager 8.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "AnVir Task Manager 8.0". The AnVir Task Manager 8.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AnVir Task Manager 8.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AnVir Task Manager 8.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnVir Task Manager 8.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.anvir.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\AnVir.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AnVir Task Manager 8.0.
8. After removing AnVir Task Manager 8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AnVir Task Manager 8.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AnVir Task Manager 8.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AnVir Task Manager 8.0 by AnVir Software from your PC, we are not saying that AnVir Task Manager 8.0 by AnVir Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager 8.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 15:04:48.293