AnVir Task Manager
AnVir Task Manager is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your computerAzbukasofta
. You can find out more on Azbukasofta or check for application updates here
. More details about AnVir Task Manager can be seen at http://www.azbukasofta.xyz
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing AnVir Task Manager is C:\Program Files\AnVir\Uninstall\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and it has a size of 1.29 MB (1347584 bytes).
AnVir Task Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.29 MB (1347584
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 9.0.1
of AnVir Task Manager.
AnVir Task Manager is an application by the software company Azbukasofta. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AnVir Task Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AnVir Task Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnVir Task Manager". The AnVir Task Manager application will be found automatically. When you click AnVir Task Manager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AnVir Task Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.azbukasofta.xyz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AnVir\Uninstall\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AnVir Task Manager.
8. After removing AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AnVir Task Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AnVir Task Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AnVir Task Manager by Azbukasofta from your PC, we are not saying that AnVir Task Manager by Azbukasofta is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-30 13:13:06.853