AnVir Task Manager 7.5.2
This page contains thorough information on how to remove AnVir Task Manager 7.5.2 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall AnVir Task Manager 7.5.2 from your PCl-rePack®
. You can read more on l-rePack® or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.anvir.net/
to get more facts about AnVir Task Manager 7.5.2 on l-rePack®'s website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). AnVir Task Manager 7.5.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\unins000.exe. AnVir.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.59 MB (5858408 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AnVir Task Manager 7.5.2. They occupy an average of 6.80 MB (7127948
bytes) on disk.
- AnVir.exe (5.59 MB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (59.18 KB)
- unins000.exe (915.43 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (107.68 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (157.50 KB)
This web page is about AnVir Task Manager 7.5.2 version 7.5.2
AnVir Task Manager 7.5.2 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AnVir Task Manager_is1
AnVir Task Manager 7.5.2 is an application offered by l-rePack®. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase AnVir Task Manager 7.5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AnVir Task Manager 7.5.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AnVir Task Manager 7.5.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "AnVir Task Manager 7.5.2". The AnVir Task Manager 7.5.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AnVir Task Manager 7.5.2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AnVir Task Manager 7.5.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnVir Task Manager 7.5.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.anvir.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AnVir Task Manager 7.5.2.
8. After removing AnVir Task Manager 7.5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AnVir Task Manager 7.5.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AnVir Task Manager 7.5.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AnVir Task Manager 7.5.2 by l-rePack® from your PC, we are not saying that AnVir Task Manager 7.5.2 by l-rePack® is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager 7.5.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 06:32:18.960