AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1
This page contains detailed information on how to remove AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 from your computerLonerD
. More data about LonerD can be found here
. More info about the application AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 can be found at http://DreamLair.net/
. AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1's entire uninstall command line is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\AnVir.inf,Uninstall. AnVir.exe is the AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1's main executable file and it occupies close to 3.10 MB (3248352 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1. They take an average of 4.94 MB (5175200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (3.10 MB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (59.72 KB)
- CoreTemp.exe (369.52 KB)
- CoreTemp64.exe (461.52 KB)
- tweaker.exe (729.22 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (104.22 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (157.50 KB)
This web page is about AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 version 6.3.1
AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 is a program by LonerD. Some people want to erase it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1". If it exists on your system the AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 program will be found automatically. When you select AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1:
- The software company is: http://DreamLair.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\AnVir.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1.
8. After removing AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 by LonerD from your computer, we are not saying that AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 by LonerD is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 13:26:57.827