AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1
You can find on this page details on how to remove AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 from your systemAnVir Software
. Go over here
where you can get more info on AnVir Software. Click on http://www.anvir.net/
to get more facts about AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 on AnVir Software's website. The full command line for removing AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\AnVir.inf,Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.31 MB (5565624 bytes) on disk and is labeled AnVir.exe.
The executables below are part of AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1. They take about 6.69 MB (7019880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (5.31 MB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (59.72 KB)
- CoreTemp.exe (369.52 KB)
- tweaker.exe (729.22 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (104.22 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (157.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.3.1
of AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1.
AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 is a program released by AnVir Software. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1". The AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 program will be found very quickly. After you select AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.anvir.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\AnVir.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1.
8. After uninstalling AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 by AnVir Software from your computer, we are not saying that AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 by AnVir Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AnVir Task Manager 6.3.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-15 17:42:08.780