AmpliTube 4 version 4.0.1
This page contains complete information on how to remove AmpliTube 4 version 4.0.1 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall AmpliTube 4 version 4.0.1 from your PCIK Multimedia
. More information on IK Multimedia can be found here
. Please open http://www.ikmultimedia.com
if you want to read more on AmpliTube 4 version 4.0.1 on IK Multimedia's web page. AmpliTube 4 version 4.0.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 4 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling AmpliTube 4 version 4.0.1 is C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 4\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. AmpliTube 4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 9.14 MB (9582592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside AmpliTube 4 version 4.0.1. They occupy about 9.83 MB (10302625
bytes) on disk.
- AmpliTube 4.exe (9.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
The current web page applies to AmpliTube 4 version 4.0.1 version 4.0.1
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove AmpliTube 4 version 4.0.1.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by AmpliTube 4 version 4.0.1 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 4
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 4\AmpliTube 4 User Manual.pdf
- C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 4\AmpliTube 4.app.pak
- C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 4\AmpliTube 4.pak
- C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 4\AmpliTube 4.vpa
- C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 4\AmpliTube Custom Shop Gear Models.pdf
- C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 4\AmpliTube Custom Shop User Manual.pdf
- C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 4\Installation and Authorization Manual.pdf
- C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 4\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 4\unins000.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 4
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Image-Line\Shared\Plugins\Fruity Wrapper\Plugins\IK Multimedia Production\AmpliTube 2
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Image-Line\Shared\Plugins\Fruity Wrapper\Plugins\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 2 Live
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 4
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Image-Line\Shared\Plugins\Fruity Wrapper\Plugins\IK Multimedia Production\AmpliTube 2
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Image-Line\Shared\Plugins\Fruity Wrapper\Plugins\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 2 Live
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Image-Line\Shared\Plugins\Fruity Wrapper\Plugins\IK Multimedia Production\AmpliTube 2
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Image-Line\Shared\Plugins\Fruity Wrapper\Plugins\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 2 Live
AmpliTube 4 version 4.0.1 is an application by the software company IK Multimedia. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase AmpliTube 4 version 4.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AmpliTube 4 version 4.0.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AmpliTube 4 version 4.0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AmpliTube 4 version 4.0.1". If it exists on your system the AmpliTube 4 version 4.0.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AmpliTube 4 version 4.0.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AmpliTube 4 version 4.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AmpliTube 4 version 4.0.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ikmultimedia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 4\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AmpliTube 4 version 4.0.1.
8. After uninstalling AmpliTube 4 version 4.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AmpliTube 4 version 4.0.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AmpliTube 4 version 4.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AmpliTube 4 version 4.0.1 by IK Multimedia from your computer, nor are we saying that AmpliTube 4 version 4.0.1 by IK Multimedia is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AmpliTube 4 version 4.0.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:36:39.317