AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2
AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 from your systemIK Multimedia
. More info about IK Multimedia can be read here
. Please follow http://www.ikmultimedia.com
if you want to read more on AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 on IK Multimedia's page. Usually the AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 3 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and it has a size of 698.49 KB (715253 bytes).
The following executables are contained in AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2. They occupy 698.49 KB (715253
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 version 3.11.2
AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 is a program offered by the software company IK Multimedia. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2". If it exists on your system the AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ikmultimedia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2.
8. After uninstalling AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 by IK Multimedia from your computer, we are not saying that AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 by IK Multimedia is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 13:20:03.310