AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2
AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 from your systemIK Multimedia
. More info about IK Multimedia can be read here
. Please follow http://www.ikmultimedia.com
if you want to read more on AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 on IK Multimedia's page. Usually the AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 3 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and it has a size of 698.49 KB (715253 bytes).
The following executables are contained in AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2. They occupy 698.49 KB (715253
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 version 3.11.2
AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 is a program offered by the software company IK Multimedia. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2". The AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 program will be found very quickly. When you select AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.ikmultimedia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2.
8. After uninstalling AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 by IK Multimedia from your computer, we are not saying that AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 by IK Multimedia is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AmpliTube 3 version 3.11.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 13:20:03.310