Amperage Version 1.0
Amperage Version 1.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Amperage Version 1.0 from your systemDigiPen Institute of Technology
. You can find out more on DigiPen Institute of Technology or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Amperage Version 1.0 at http://www.digipen.edu/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiPen\Amperage folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Amperage Version 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiPen\Amperage\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 55.43 MB (58121728 bytes) on disk and is labeled Amperage.exe.
Amperage Version 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 56.13 MB (58853537
bytes) on disk.
- Amperage.exe (55.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (714.66 KB)
This web page is about Amperage Version 1.0 version 1.0
Amperage Version 1.0 is an application marketed by DigiPen Institute of Technology. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Amperage Version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Amperage Version 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Amperage Version 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Amperage Version 1.0". The Amperage Version 1.0 program will be found automatically. After you select Amperage Version 1.0 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Amperage Version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Amperage Version 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.digipen.edu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiPen\Amperage\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Amperage Version 1.0.
8. After removing Amperage Version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Amperage Version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Amperage Version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Amperage Version 1.0 by DigiPen Institute of Technology from your computer, we are not saying that Amperage Version 1.0 by DigiPen Institute of Technology is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Amperage Version 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 20:54:24.667