Among the Heavens fr
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Among the Heavens fr for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Among the Heavens fr from your computerBoonty
. More information on Boonty can be seen here
. You can get more details about Among the Heavens fr at http://www.boonty.com/
. Usually the Among the Heavens fr application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BoontyGames\Among the Heavens directory, depending on the user's option during install. Among the Heavens fr's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\BoontyGames\Among the Heavens\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled AmongTheHeavens.exe and its approximative size is 8.43 MB (8840632 bytes).
Among the Heavens fr contains of the executables below. They take 9.17 MB (9617169
bytes) on disk.
- AmongTheHeavens.exe (8.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.07 KB)
- extract.exe (90.27 KB)
Among the Heavens fr is an application marketed by Boonty. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Among the Heavens fr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Among the Heavens fr from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Among the Heavens fr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Among the Heavens fr". If it is installed on your PC the Among the Heavens fr application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Among the Heavens fr in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Among the Heavens fr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Among the Heavens fr:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.boonty.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\BoontyGames\Among the Heavens\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Among the Heavens fr.
8. After uninstalling Among the Heavens fr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Among the Heavens fr that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Among the Heavens fr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Among the Heavens fr by Boonty from your computer, nor are we saying that Among the Heavens fr by Boonty is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Among the Heavens fr in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 05:28:47.113