Amin Version 126.96.36.1992
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Amin Version 188.8.131.522 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Amin Version 184.108.40.2062 from your systemNaji
. You can find out more on Naji or check for application updates here
. Usually the Amin Version 220.127.116.112 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Naji\Amin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Amin Version 18.104.22.1682 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Naji\Amin\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Client.exe is the Amin Version 22.214.171.1242's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.15 MB (2258432 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Amin Version 126.96.36.1992. They occupy 3.59 MB (3760474
bytes) on disk.
- InstanceChecker.exe (48.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (13.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (898.84 KB)
- Client.exe (2.15 MB)
- KIPS-C.exe (507.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.522
of Amin Version 184.108.40.2062.
Amin Version 220.127.116.112 is a program by the software company Naji. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Amin Version 18.104.22.1682 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Amin Version 22.214.171.1242 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Amin Version 126.96.36.1992 or simply click the Search field and type in "Amin Version 188.8.131.522". If it is installed on your PC the Amin Version 184.108.40.2062 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Amin Version 220.127.116.112 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Amin Version 18.104.22.1682, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Amin Version 22.214.171.1242.
8. After uninstalling Amin Version 126.96.36.1992, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Amin Version 188.8.131.522 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Amin Version 184.108.40.2062 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Amin Version 220.127.116.112 by Naji from your PC, we are not saying that Amin Version 18.104.22.1682 by Naji is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Amin Version 22.214.171.1242 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 13:56:53.247