Amin Version 188.8.131.522
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Amin Version 184.108.40.2062 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Amin Version 220.127.116.112 from your systemNaji
. You can find out more on Naji or check for application updates here
. Usually the Amin Version 18.104.22.1682 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Naji\Amin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Amin Version 22.214.171.1242 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Naji\Amin\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Client.exe is the Amin Version 126.96.36.1992's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.15 MB (2258432 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Amin Version 188.8.131.522. They occupy 3.59 MB (3760474
bytes) on disk.
- InstanceChecker.exe (48.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (13.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (898.84 KB)
- Client.exe (2.15 MB)
- KIPS-C.exe (507.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2062
of Amin Version 220.127.116.112.
Amin Version 18.104.22.1682 is a program by the software company Naji. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Amin Version 22.214.171.1242 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Amin Version 126.96.36.1992 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Amin Version 188.8.131.522 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Amin Version 184.108.40.2062". If it exists on your system the Amin Version 220.127.116.112 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Amin Version 18.104.22.1682 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Amin Version 22.214.171.1242, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Amin Version 126.96.36.1992.
8. After uninstalling Amin Version 188.8.131.522, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Amin Version 184.108.40.2062 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Amin Version 220.127.116.112 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Amin Version 18.104.22.1682 by Naji from your PC, we are not saying that Amin Version 22.214.171.1242 by Naji is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Amin Version 126.96.36.1992 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 13:56:53.247