AmiFeed version 2.07
This page is about AmiFeed version 2.07 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AmiFeed version 2.07 from your computerAmi Feed
. You can find out more on Ami Feed or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amifeed.com/
to get more details about AmiFeed version 2.07 on Ami Feed's website. AmiFeed version 2.07 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AmiFeed folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\AmiFeed\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AmiFeed version 2.07. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.31 MB (3467776 bytes) on disk and is titled AmiData.exe.
The following executable files are contained in AmiFeed version 2.07. They take 4.16 MB (4360930
bytes) on disk.
- AmiData.exe (3.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.22 KB)
- unzip.exe (164.00 KB)
This web page is about AmiFeed version 2.07 version 2.07
AmiFeed version 2.07 is an application by the software company Ami Feed. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove AmiFeed version 2.07 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AmiFeed version 2.07 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AmiFeed version 2.07 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AmiFeed version 2.07". If it exists on your system the AmiFeed version 2.07 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AmiFeed version 2.07 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AmiFeed version 2.07, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AmiFeed version 2.07:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.amifeed.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AmiFeed\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AmiFeed version 2.07.
8. After removing AmiFeed version 2.07, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AmiFeed version 2.07 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AmiFeed version 2.07 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AmiFeed version 2.07 by Ami Feed from your PC, nor are we saying that AmiFeed version 2.07 by Ami Feed is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AmiFeed version 2.07 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 14:13:31.117