AmiBroker 5.90.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AmiBroker 5.90.1 from your computerAmiBroker.com
. More info about AmiBroker.com can be read here
. More data about the application AmiBroker 5.90.1 can be found at http://www.amibroker.com
. AmiBroker 5.90.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AmiBroker folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\AmiBroker\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AmiBroker 5.90.1. AmiBroker 5.90.1's primary file takes about 2.08 MB (2181112 bytes) and is named Broker.exe.
The executables below are part of AmiBroker 5.90.1. They take about 3.51 MB (3675673
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AFLWiz.exe (153.94 KB)
- Broker.exe (2.08 MB)
- emailer.exe (48.44 KB)
- HtmlView2.exe (28.44 KB)
- O3G.exe (65.94 KB)
- ReportEx.exe (97.99 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.35 KB)
- URET NFO v2.2.exe (338.00 KB)
This data is about AmiBroker 5.90.1 version 5.90
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Files remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TechSmith\SnagIt\DataStore\AppIcons\Broker.exe.AmiBroker for Windows.AmiBroker.com.188.8.131.5201.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Amibroker FUll Version.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\AmiBroker6201 Pass is test123.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\NSE EQITY DATABASE AMIBROKER 24.12.2017.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\NSE EQITY DATABASE AMIBROKER 24.12.2018.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AmiBroker\Broker.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AmiBroker\Broker.exe.FriendlyAppName
AmiBroker 5.90.1 is an application released by the software company AmiBroker.com. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall AmiBroker 5.90.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AmiBroker 5.90.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AmiBroker 5.90.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AmiBroker 5.90.1". The AmiBroker 5.90.1 program will be found very quickly. After you click AmiBroker 5.90.1 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AmiBroker 5.90.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AmiBroker 5.90.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.amibroker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AmiBroker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AmiBroker 5.90.1.
8. After uninstalling AmiBroker 5.90.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AmiBroker 5.90.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AmiBroker 5.90.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AmiBroker 5.90.1 by AmiBroker.com from your PC, we are not saying that AmiBroker 5.90.1 by AmiBroker.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AmiBroker 5.90.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:00:59.883