This web page is about Amerzone for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Amerzone from your computerMicroids
. Further information on Microids can be seen here
. More details about Amerzone can be found at http://www.microids.com
. Amerzone is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Amerzone directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Amerzone\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Amerzone. Amerzone's primary file takes around 5.41 MB (5672960 bytes) and its name is Amerzone.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Amerzone. They occupy 5.90 MB (6186374
bytes) on disk.
- Amerzone.exe (5.41 MB)
- uninst.exe (50.38 KB)
- dxsetup.exe (451.00 KB)
The current page applies to Amerzone version 1.0
Amerzone is a program offered by the software company Microids. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Amerzone is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Amerzone from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Amerzone or simply activate the Search field and type in "Amerzone". If it exists on your system the Amerzone program will be found very quickly. When you click Amerzone in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Amerzone, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Amerzone:
- The software company is: http://www.microids.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Amerzone\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Amerzone.
8. After removing Amerzone, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Amerzone that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Amerzone using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Amerzone by Microids from your computer, nor are we saying that Amerzone by Microids is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Amerzone supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-22 15:45:00.690