American McGee's Alice DC
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove American McGee's Alice DC for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall American McGee's Alice DC from your PCCheshire28
. More information on Cheshire28 can be seen here
. American McGee's Alice DC is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\American McGee's Alice Director's Cat directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling American McGee's Alice DC is "C:\Program Files (x86)\American McGee's Alice Director's Cat\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled alice.exe and its approximative size is 1.39 MB (1454080 bytes).
American McGee's Alice DC installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.45 MB (3617361
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- alice.exe (1.39 MB)
- alice_hd.exe (945.00 KB)
This web page is about American McGee's Alice DC version 22.214.171.124
American McGee's Alice DC is a program released by the software company Cheshire28. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase American McGee's Alice DC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall American McGee's Alice DC from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find American McGee's Alice DC or simply click the Search feature and type in "American McGee's Alice DC". If it exists on your system the American McGee's Alice DC application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click American McGee's Alice DC in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding American McGee's Alice DC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove American McGee's Alice DC.
8. After uninstalling American McGee's Alice DC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of American McGee's Alice DC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling American McGee's Alice DC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove American McGee's Alice DC by Cheshire28 from your computer, nor are we saying that American McGee's Alice DC by Cheshire28 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove American McGee's Alice DC supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 00:03:19.597