How to uninstall American Conquest from your system
This page contains detailed information on how to remove American Conquest for Windows. It was developed for Windows by GSC Game World
. You can find out more on GSC Game World or check for application updates here
. More details about the application American Conquest can be found at http://gsc-game.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\American Conquest folder (same installation drive as Windows). American Conquest's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. American Conquest's main file takes around 3.07 MB (3215360 bytes) and is called DMCR.EXE.
The executables below are part of American Conquest. They take an average of 3.67 MB (3847936
bytes) on disk.
- DMCR.EXE (3.07 MB)
- dmln.exe (12.69 KB)
- httpc.exe (367.69 KB)
- sendbug.exe (76.69 KB)
- vopl.exe (160.69 KB)
A way to erase American Conquest from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
American Conquest is an application released by GSC Game World. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall American Conquest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate American Conquest or simply activate the Search feature and type in "American Conquest". If it exists on your system the American Conquest application will be found automatically. After you click American Conquest in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding American Conquest, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for American Conquest:
- The web site of the program is: http://gsc-game.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove American Conquest.
8. After uninstalling American Conquest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of American Conquest which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling American Conquest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove American Conquest by GSC Game World from your PC, nor are we saying that American Conquest by GSC Game World is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove American Conquest supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:57:02.430