This page contains detailed information on how to remove American Conquest for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall American Conquest from your computerGSC Game World
. You can find out more on GSC Game World or check for application updates here
. More details about the application American Conquest can be found at http://gsc-game.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\American Conquest folder (same installation drive as Windows). American Conquest's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. American Conquest's main file takes around 3.07 MB (3215360 bytes) and is called DMCR.EXE.
The executables below are part of American Conquest. They take an average of 3.67 MB (3847936
bytes) on disk.
- DMCR.EXE (3.07 MB)
- dmln.exe (12.69 KB)
- httpc.exe (367.69 KB)
- sendbug.exe (76.69 KB)
- vopl.exe (160.69 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling American Conquest we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by American Conquest when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\American Conquest - Fight Back.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\American Conquest.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 115210
American Conquest is an application released by GSC Game World. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove American Conquest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete American Conquest from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate American Conquest or simply click the Search feature and type in "American Conquest". If it is installed on your PC the American Conquest app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click American Conquest in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding American Conquest, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for American Conquest:
- The software company is: http://gsc-game.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall American Conquest.
8. After uninstalling American Conquest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of American Conquest that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing American Conquest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove American Conquest by GSC Game World from your PC, we are not saying that American Conquest by GSC Game World is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove American Conquest in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:57:02.430