American Conquest - Fight Back
American Conquest - Fight Back is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall American Conquest - Fight Back from your systemGSC Game World
. Check out here
where you can get more info on GSC Game World. More information about the software American Conquest - Fight Back can be seen at http://gsc-game.com/
. Usually the American Conquest - Fight Back application is placed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\American Conquest - Fight Back directory, depending on the user's option during install. American Conquest - Fight Back's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.72 MB (2851408 bytes) on disk.
American Conquest - Fight Back contains of the executables below. They take 18.58 MB (19482480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.72 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.24 MB)
- uninstall.exe (207.59 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.38 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
American Conquest - Fight Back has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\American Conquest fight back install.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\American Conquest - Fight Back.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 115220
American Conquest - Fight Back is an application offered by GSC Game World. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove American Conquest - Fight Back is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove American Conquest - Fight Back from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate American Conquest - Fight Back or simply click the Search feature and type in "American Conquest - Fight Back". If it is installed on your PC the American Conquest - Fight Back application will be found automatically. After you select American Conquest - Fight Back in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding American Conquest - Fight Back, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for American Conquest - Fight Back:
- The web site of the program is: http://gsc-game.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove American Conquest - Fight Back.
8. After removing American Conquest - Fight Back, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong American Conquest - Fight Back which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing American Conquest - Fight Back using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove American Conquest - Fight Back by GSC Game World from your PC, we are not saying that American Conquest - Fight Back by GSC Game World is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove American Conquest - Fight Back supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 17:08:27.647