You can find below details on how to uninstall Ambulance Simulator for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Ambulance Simulator from your PCUIG GmbH
. You can find out more on UIG GmbH or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Ambulance Simulator at http://www.uieg.de
. Ambulance Simulator is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Ambulance Simulator directory, depending on the user's option. Ambulance Simulator's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Ambulance Simulator\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled paramedic_win_fr.exe and occupies 5.06 MB (5306368 bytes).
Ambulance Simulator installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.73 MB (6008794
bytes) on disk.
- paramedic_win_fr.exe (5.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (682.46 KB)
- UnityDomainLoad.exe (3.50 KB)
Ambulance Simulator is an application by UIG GmbH. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase Ambulance Simulator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Ambulance Simulator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ambulance Simulator or simply click the Search field and type in "Ambulance Simulator". The Ambulance Simulator app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ambulance Simulator in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ambulance Simulator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ambulance Simulator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.uieg.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Ambulance Simulator\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ambulance Simulator.
8. After uninstalling Ambulance Simulator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ambulance Simulator which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ambulance Simulator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ambulance Simulator by UIG GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Ambulance Simulator by UIG GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ambulance Simulator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-13 21:18:12.390