Ambers Boom 1.0
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Ambers Boom 1.0 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Ambers Boom 1.0 from your systemFalco Software, Inc.
. More information on Falco Software, Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details on Ambers Boom 1.0 at http://www.FalcoWare.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Ambers Boom folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Ambers Boom 1.0 is C:\Program Files\Ambers Boom\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Game.exe is the Ambers Boom 1.0's main executable file and it takes close to 1.95 MB (2044416 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Ambers Boom 1.0. They occupy about 7.16 MB (7512709
bytes) on disk.
- AmbersBoom.exe (2.55 MB)
- FreeGamiaGamePlayerSetup.exe (1.51 MB)
- Game.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to Ambers Boom 1.0 version 1.0
Ambers Boom 1.0 is an application by the software company Falco Software, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Ambers Boom 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Ambers Boom 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ambers Boom 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ambers Boom 1.0". If it exists on your system the Ambers Boom 1.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click Ambers Boom 1.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Ambers Boom 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ambers Boom 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.FalcoWare.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ambers Boom\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ambers Boom 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Ambers Boom 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ambers Boom 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ambers Boom 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ambers Boom 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Ambers Boom 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ambers Boom 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 17:48:59.177