Ambers Boom 1.0
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Ambers Boom 1.0 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Ambers Boom 1.0 from your systemFalco Software, Inc.
. More information on Falco Software, Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details on Ambers Boom 1.0 at http://www.FalcoWare.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Ambers Boom folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Ambers Boom 1.0 is C:\Program Files\Ambers Boom\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Game.exe is the Ambers Boom 1.0's main executable file and it takes close to 1.95 MB (2044416 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Ambers Boom 1.0. They occupy about 7.16 MB (7512709
bytes) on disk.
- AmbersBoom.exe (2.55 MB)
- FreeGamiaGamePlayerSetup.exe (1.51 MB)
- Game.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to Ambers Boom 1.0 version 1.0
Ambers Boom 1.0 is an application by the software company Falco Software, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Ambers Boom 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Ambers Boom 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ambers Boom 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ambers Boom 1.0". If it exists on your system the Ambers Boom 1.0 program will be found very quickly. When you click Ambers Boom 1.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ambers Boom 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ambers Boom 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.FalcoWare.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ambers Boom\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ambers Boom 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Ambers Boom 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ambers Boom 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ambers Boom 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ambers Boom 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Ambers Boom 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ambers Boom 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 17:48:59.177