A way to uninstall Amberlight from your computer
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Amberlight for Windows. The Windows release was created by Escape Motions, s.r.o
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Escape Motions, s.r.o. Please follow http://www.escapemotions.com/
if you want to read more on Amberlight on Escape Motions, s.r.o's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Amberlight folder (same installation drive as Windows). Amberlight's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Amberlight\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.20 MB (6497792 bytes) on disk and is called Amberlight.exe.
The executables below are part of Amberlight. They occupy an average of 7.33 MB (7690953
bytes) on disk.
- Amberlight.exe (6.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.0
of Amberlight. You can find here a few links to other Amberlight versions:
A way to erase Amberlight with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Amberlight is an application offered by Escape Motions, s.r.o. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Amberlight is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Amberlight or simply click the Search field and type in "Amberlight". If it exists on your system the Amberlight app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Amberlight in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Amberlight, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Amberlight:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.escapemotions.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Amberlight\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Amberlight.
8. After removing Amberlight, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Amberlight that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Amberlight using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Amberlight by Escape Motions, s.r.o from your computer, nor are we saying that Amberlight by Escape Motions, s.r.o is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Amberlight supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:22:51.293