Amazon Prime Music
Amazon Prime Music is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Amazon Prime Music from your PCAmazon Prime Music
. More information on Amazon Prime Music can be found here
. Amazon Prime Music is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Amazon Prime Music. msedge_proxy.exe is the Amazon Prime Music's main executable file and it takes circa 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk.
Amazon Prime Music is composed of the following executables which take 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Amazon Prime Music.
Amazon Prime Music is a program marketed by Amazon Prime Music. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Amazon Prime Music is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Amazon Prime Music from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Amazon Prime Music or simply click the Search feature and type in "Amazon Prime Music". The Amazon Prime Music program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Amazon Prime Music in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Amazon Prime Music, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Amazon Prime Music.
8. After uninstalling Amazon Prime Music, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Amazon Prime Music that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Amazon Prime Music with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Amazon Prime Music by Amazon Prime Music from your computer, we are not saying that Amazon Prime Music by Amazon Prime Music is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Amazon Prime Music in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:53:01.417