Amazon Browser Settings
Amazon Browser Settings is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Amazon Browser Settings from your PCAmazon
. Check out here
for more info on Amazon. Amazon Browser Settings is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Amazon Browser Bar folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Amazon Browser Settings by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Amazon Browser Bar\MainUninstall.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 84.40 KB (86424 bytes) on disk and is titled AmazonBrowserBar.3.0.Uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of Amazon Browser Settings. They take an average of 1.37 MB (1432276
bytes) on disk.
- AmazonBrowserBar.3.0.Uninstall.exe (84.40 KB)
- MainUninstall.exe (362.15 KB)
- search_protect.exe (753.16 KB)
- ToolbarUpdaterService.exe (199.00 KB)
This data is about Amazon Browser Settings version 3.0.2012.0126
alone. You can find here a few links to other Amazon Browser Settings versions:
Amazon Browser Settings is a program by the software company Amazon. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Amazon Browser Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Amazon Browser Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Amazon Browser Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "Amazon Browser Settings". If it is installed on your PC the Amazon Browser Settings app will be found automatically. After you select Amazon Browser Settings in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Amazon Browser Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Amazon Browser Settings.
8. After removing Amazon Browser Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Amazon Browser Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Amazon Browser Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Amazon Browser Settings by Amazon from your PC, nor are we saying that Amazon Browser Settings by Amazon is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Amazon Browser Settings supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 19:16:38.373