Amazon 1Button is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Amazon 1Button from your PCPokki
. You can find out more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Amazon 1Button. Amazon 1Button's primary file takes about 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) and its name is ServiceHostApp.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Amazon 1Button. They occupy 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This data is about Amazon 1Button version 184.108.40.206448
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Amazon 1Button:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\http_aax-us-east.amazon-adsystem.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\http_aax-us-pdx.amazon-adsystem.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\aaffhmecfaelkngcbnfdkcckmillnoki\1.1.5_0\icons\amazon.svg
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\http_aax-us-east.amazon-adsystem.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\000003.log
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\http_aax-us-east.amazon-adsystem.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\CURRENT
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\http_aax-us-east.amazon-adsystem.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\LOCK
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\http_aax-us-east.amazon-adsystem.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\LOG
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\http_aax-us-east.amazon-adsystem.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\MANIFEST-000001
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\http_aax-us-pdx.amazon-adsystem.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\000003.log
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\http_aax-us-pdx.amazon-adsystem.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\CURRENT
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\http_aax-us-pdx.amazon-adsystem.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\LOCK
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\http_aax-us-pdx.amazon-adsystem.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\LOG
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\http_aax-us-pdx.amazon-adsystem.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\MANIFEST-000001
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_www.amazon.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Amazon 1Button.lnk
Amazon 1Button is a program by the software company Pokki. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Amazon 1Button is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Amazon 1Button from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Amazon 1Button or simply activate the Search field and type in "Amazon 1Button". The Amazon 1Button application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Amazon 1Button in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Amazon 1Button, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Amazon 1Button.
8. After uninstalling Amazon 1Button, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Amazon 1Button that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Amazon 1Button with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Amazon 1Button by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Amazon 1Button by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Amazon 1Button in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 09:29:00.273