This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Amadeo for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Amadeo from your PCDamaka, Inc.
. More info about Damaka, Inc. can be read here
. Amadeo is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Amadeo folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Amadeo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Amadeo\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Amadeo's main file takes around 24.72 MB (25919488 bytes) and its name is Amadeo.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Amadeo. They occupy about 25.44 MB (26676306
bytes) on disk.
- Amadeo.exe (24.72 MB)
- hookld.exe (9.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (729.58 KB)
The current page applies to Amadeo version 9.3.112814
only. You can find below info on other releases of Amadeo:
Amadeo is an application by the software company Damaka, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Amadeo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Amadeo from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Amadeo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Amadeo". The Amadeo program will be found automatically. After you click Amadeo in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Amadeo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Amadeo.
8. After uninstalling Amadeo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Amadeo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Amadeo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Amadeo by Damaka, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Amadeo by Damaka, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Amadeo in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 19:42:37.310