Amada NC Translator
This web page is about Amada NC Translator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Amada NC Translator from your PCAmada America, Inc.
. You can read more on Amada America, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Amada NC Translator can be found at http://www.amada.com/site/Default.aspx
. Amada NC Translator is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Amada NC Translator directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Amada NC Translator\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Amada NC Translator. ncTray.exe is the Amada NC Translator's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.09 MB (1146880 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Amada NC Translator. They take an average of 9.77 MB (10242157
bytes) on disk.
- ncTray.exe (1.09 MB)
- Sentinel.exe (7.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.55 KB)
Amada NC Translator is an application offered by Amada America, Inc.. Some users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Amada NC Translator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Amada NC Translator with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Amada NC Translator or simply click the Search field and type in "Amada NC Translator". The Amada NC Translator application will be found very quickly. After you click Amada NC Translator in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Amada NC Translator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Amada NC Translator:
- The software company is: http://www.amada.com/site/Default.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Amada NC Translator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Amada NC Translator.
8. After removing Amada NC Translator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Amada NC Translator which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Amada NC Translator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Amada NC Translator by Amada America, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Amada NC Translator by Amada America, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Amada NC Translator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 14:49:47.963