Amada NC Translator
How to uninstall Amada NC Translator from your PC
This web page is about Amada NC Translator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by Amada America, Inc.
. You can read more on Amada America, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Amada NC Translator can be found at http://www.amada.com/site/Default.aspx
. Amada NC Translator is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Amada NC Translator directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Amada NC Translator\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Amada NC Translator. ncTray.exe is the Amada NC Translator's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.09 MB (1146880 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Amada NC Translator. They take an average of 9.77 MB (10242157
bytes) on disk.
- ncTray.exe (1.09 MB)
- Sentinel.exe (7.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.55 KB)
A way to remove Amada NC Translator with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Amada NC Translator is an application offered by Amada America, Inc.. Some users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Amada NC Translator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Amada NC Translator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Amada NC Translator". If it is installed on your PC the Amada NC Translator program will be found very quickly. When you select Amada NC Translator in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Amada NC Translator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Amada NC Translator:
- The publisher is: http://www.amada.com/site/Default.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Amada NC Translator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Amada NC Translator.
8. After removing Amada NC Translator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Amada NC Translator which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Amada NC Translator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Amada NC Translator by Amada America, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Amada NC Translator by Amada America, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Amada NC Translator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 14:49:47.963