Amacsoft Android Manager
Amacsoft Android Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Amacsoft Android Manager from your computerAmacsoft
. You can find out more on Amacsoft or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Amacsoft Android Manager can be seen at http://www.amacsoft.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Amacsoft\Amacsoft Android Manager directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Amacsoft\Amacsoft Android Manager\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Amacsoft Android Manager. Amacsoft Android Manager's main file takes around 435.44 KB (445888 bytes) and is called uninst.exe.
Amacsoft Android Manager is composed of the following executables which take 435.44 KB (445888
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about Amacsoft Android Manager version 4.0.49
alone. You can find here a few links to other Amacsoft Android Manager versions:
Amacsoft Android Manager is a program by the software company Amacsoft. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Amacsoft Android Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Amacsoft Android Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Amacsoft Android Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Amacsoft Android Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Amacsoft Android Manager application will be found very quickly. After you click Amacsoft Android Manager in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Amacsoft Android Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Amacsoft Android Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.amacsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Amacsoft\Amacsoft Android Manager\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Amacsoft Android Manager.
8. After uninstalling Amacsoft Android Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Amacsoft Android Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Amacsoft Android Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Amacsoft Android Manager by Amacsoft from your PC, we are not saying that Amacsoft Android Manager by Amacsoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Amacsoft Android Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 03:58:43.157