AmScope AmScope 3.7.8967
This web page is about AmScope AmScope 3.7.8967 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall AmScope AmScope 3.7.8967 from your systemAmScope
. Go over here
where you can find out more on AmScope. Further information about AmScope AmScope 3.7.8967 can be seen at http://www.amscope.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\AmScope\AmScope directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for AmScope AmScope 3.7.8967 is C:\Program Files\AmScope\AmScope\uninst.exe. AmScope AmScope 3.7.8967's main file takes about 32.26 MB (33828144 bytes) and is called amscope.exe.
AmScope AmScope 3.7.8967 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 59.36 MB (62245646
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (107.17 KB)
- amscope.exe (32.26 MB)
- amscope.exe (27.00 MB)
The current web page applies to AmScope AmScope 3.7.8967 version 3.7.8967.20170419
AmScope AmScope 3.7.8967 is an application released by the software company AmScope. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall AmScope AmScope 3.7.8967 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AmScope AmScope 3.7.8967 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AmScope AmScope 3.7.8967 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AmScope AmScope 3.7.8967". The AmScope AmScope 3.7.8967 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AmScope AmScope 3.7.8967 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AmScope AmScope 3.7.8967, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AmScope AmScope 3.7.8967:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.amscope.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AmScope\AmScope\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AmScope AmScope 3.7.8967.
8. After uninstalling AmScope AmScope 3.7.8967, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AmScope AmScope 3.7.8967 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AmScope AmScope 3.7.8967 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AmScope AmScope 3.7.8967 by AmScope from your computer, we are not saying that AmScope AmScope 3.7.8967 by AmScope is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AmScope AmScope 3.7.8967 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 22:20:11.483