AmScope AmScope 3.7
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AmScope AmScope 3.7 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AmScope AmScope 3.7 from your computerAmScope
. You can read more on AmScope or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.amscope.com
if you want to read more on AmScope AmScope 3.7 on AmScope's page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\AmScope\AmScope directory (same installation drive as Windows). AmScope AmScope 3.7's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AmScope\AmScope\uninst.exe. amscope.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.74 MB (1828064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with AmScope AmScope 3.7. They take about 3.83 MB (4011191
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (81.24 KB)
- amscope.exe (2.00 MB)
- amscope.exe (1.74 MB)
The current web page applies to AmScope AmScope 3.7 version 3.7
AmScope AmScope 3.7 is an application offered by the software company AmScope. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall AmScope AmScope 3.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AmScope AmScope 3.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AmScope AmScope 3.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "AmScope AmScope 3.7". If it is installed on your PC the AmScope AmScope 3.7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AmScope AmScope 3.7 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AmScope AmScope 3.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AmScope AmScope 3.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.amscope.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AmScope\AmScope\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AmScope AmScope 3.7.
8. After uninstalling AmScope AmScope 3.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AmScope AmScope 3.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AmScope AmScope 3.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AmScope AmScope 3.7 by AmScope from your computer, we are not saying that AmScope AmScope 3.7 by AmScope is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AmScope AmScope 3.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:16:28.430