Alvin and the Chipmunks
Alvin and the Chipmunks is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Alvin and the Chipmunks from your PCLohe Zarrin Nikan
. More information on Lohe Zarrin Nikan can be found here
. More information about Alvin and the Chipmunks can be seen at WWW.Gamebaz.net
. Alvin and the Chipmunks is normally installed in the C:\PrograUserName Files\Lohe Zarrin Nikan\Uninstall directory, subject to the user's option. Alvin and the Chipmunks's entire uninstall command line is "C:\PrograUserName Files\Lohe Zarrin Nikan\Uninstall\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\PrograUserName Files\Lohe Zarrin Nikan\Uninstall\uninstall.xUserNamel". The application's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and occupies 561.00 KB (574464 bytes).
Alvin and the Chipmunks contains of the executables below. They take 561.00 KB (574464
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (561.00 KB)
Alvin and the Chipmunks is a program released by the software company Lohe Zarrin Nikan. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall Alvin and the Chipmunks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Alvin and the Chipmunks from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Alvin and the Chipmunks or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Alvin and the Chipmunks". The Alvin and the Chipmunks app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Alvin and the Chipmunks in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Alvin and the Chipmunks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Alvin and the Chipmunks:
- The web site of the application is: WWW.Gamebaz.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\PrograUserName Files\Lohe Zarrin Nikan\Uninstall\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\PrograUserName Files\Lohe Zarrin Nikan\Uninstall\uninstall.xUserNamel"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Alvin and the Chipmunks.
8. After removing Alvin and the Chipmunks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Alvin and the Chipmunks which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Alvin and the Chipmunks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Alvin and the Chipmunks by Lohe Zarrin Nikan from your PC, nor are we saying that Alvin and the Chipmunks by Lohe Zarrin Nikan is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Alvin and the Chipmunks supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 08:28:19.950